What You Get With Duo:
Sign up for a free 30-day trial to get full access to the features of our Trusted Access suite and start securing your users in minutes.
That includes everything in Duo MFA:
- Protect logins with two-factor authentication and easily enroll and manage users
- Automate the management of your Duo solution (i.e. admin APIs)
- Get an overview of device security hygiene
- Protect on-premises apps and federated cloud apps
Plus Advanced Duo Access Features:
- Enforce role-based access policies
- Identify users vulnerable to phishing attacks
- Monitor and identify risky devices
- Control what endpoints can access apps based on device hygiene
- Automatically encourage users to update their own devices
- Native support for protecting all cloud apps
Learn more in Duo’s Pricing.
Duo’s London, U.K. location also provides all European customers with sales and technical support services during European hours, and extended technical support hours from other offices around the world.
Two factor strengthens access security by requiring two methods (also referred to as factors) to verify your identity. These factors can include something you know - like a username and password, plus something you have - like a smartphone app to approve authentication requests.
What Our Customers Say
“After testing a couple of options, Duo stood out like a Rolls Royce in comparison to a Mini. It’s a standout product that has the wow factor...”— Richard Gough, Group IT Operations and Security Manager, Punter Southall Read the case study
“Duo’s just been really simple, straightforward, and it hasn’t got in the way of what we’ve been trying to do.”— Richard Fuller, Linux and Information Security Team Leader, University of York Read the case study