What You Get With Duo:
Sign up for a free 30-day trial to get full access to the features of our Trusted Access suite and start securing your users in minutes.
That includes everything in Duo MFA:
- Protect logins with two-factor authentication and easily enroll and manage users
- Automate the management of your Duo solution (i.e. admin APIs)
- Get an overview of device security hygiene
- Protect on-premises apps and federated cloud apps
Plus Advanced Duo Access Features:
- Enforce role-based access policies
- Identify users vulnerable to phishing attacks
- Monitor and identify risky devices
- Control what endpoints can access apps based on device hygiene
- Automatically encourage users to update their own devices
- Native support for protecting all cloud apps
Learn more in Duo's Pricing.
Whether yo're protecting customer data or need to meet HIPAA compliance, Duo has you covered.
It's time to rethink security in the new era of access. Duo's comprehensive security solution confirms the identity of users and health of their devices before they connect to your applications - this is Trusted Access.
Security and Reliability
As your Trusted Access company, Duo has designed and built security into our people, processes and technology. Leave security to us, and focus on your business.
Two factor authentication strengthens access security by requiring two methods (also referred to as factors) to verify your identity. These factors can include something you know - like a username and password, plus something you have - like a smartphone app to approve authentication requests.
Support Every User
Authenticate anywhere, anytime, with any device using Duo Security's options for two-factor authentication methods. Two-factor authentication lets you verify your users' identities before they log in to ensure Trusted Users.
User Access Policies
Duo's User Access Policies allow you to limit access per certain user groups to strengthen your security profile - e.g., block login attempts from countries you don't do business in, or block users on anonymous networks.
What Our Customers Say
"This is the brilliance of Duo - most people spend so little time interacting with it, as it's so quick and simple, that they barely know they're using it."— Ben Hughes, Network Security Manager, Etsy Read the case study
"We were incredibly blown away at how our deployment went...this was the easiest deployment we've ever done. I'm really impressed."— Ivan Leichtling, Security Manager, Yelp Read the case study